What is the program?
The Rockford Ready program is designed for anyone who wants to complete an affordable business management bachelor’s degree locally. The program enables students with an A.A.S. degree to seamlessly transfer from Rock Valley College to Rockford University, take online or hybrid courses, and earn a bachelor’s degree in as few as 24 months.
How does Rockford Ready work?
- Step 1: Earn an RVC Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree. Develop basic business essentials and soft skills to interact more effectively on the job.
- Step 2: Transfer your associate’s degree. Enhance your technical and business skills to support your career ambitions.
- Step 3: Complete an RU Business Management Bachelor’s Degree. Aspire to leadership roles: Harness managerial abilities, cultivate interpersonal skills, and promote decision-making based on critical thinking.
Why is this program different?
Rockford Ready is customized for working individuals who have an A.A.S. degree to provide a unique opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree. Associate’s degrees from other community colleges will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Why is Rockford Ready the right choice to support your career ambitions?
- Convenient—Complete your bachelor’s degree in business management locally with an easy transition from RVC to RU.
- Flexible—Choose from online and hybrid courses in an accelerated format to balance school with work and family life.
- Affordable—Make a smart investment in your future by beginning your coursework at RVC and completing your bachelor’s degree at RU, earning a four-year degree for less than the cost of one year at an out-of-state, public four-year university.
Rock Valley College Advising
Rockford University Adult & Graduate Admission