How do I know if I am eligible for the Traffic Safety Program?
- Check the front bottom of your ticket in the appearance section. It must be marked "no court appearance required."
- You may attend traffic school for only one ticket per year (a 365-day period of time). The year is measured from ticket date to ticket date.
- If you have had supervision for another ticket that was issued within 12 months of this current ticket (either by court appointment or by participating in this or any other Traffic Safety Program / school) you are NOT eligible.
- In accidents/crashes where there is personal injury and/or where two tickets were issued, even if the ticket is marked "may appear," you are still not eligible and must go to court, regardless of the fact that you were given an application from the officer.
- If you were under 18 years of age on the day your ticket was issued you must go to court with a parent or guardian to request supervision.