How to Apply
If you are a staff member or faculty member:
- Choose "Log in" in the "Internal Applicants" section of the AppliTrack homepage.
- You are able to log in using a previously selected ID and Password or select the “START begin the process” option to create a new application.
- Once you sign in, you are able to select the vacancy that is desired.
If you are a new or returning external applicant:
Choose "Log in" in the "External Applicants" section of the AppliTrack homepage.
- If you are a new user and wish to establish a user name and password click on the "Start an application for employment" link. A user name and password only needs to be established once you are ready to apply for a job.
- If you are a returning user, enter you user name and password into the log in box.
- If you have used Rock Valley College’s Applitrack system in the past and used your email address to sign in, please continue to use your email address as your user name.
- If you do not remember your password, click the "Forgot Password" link in the log in box.
Search for Open Positions
- View current vacancies and categories on the left hand side of our AppliTrack application website.
- Rock Valley College posts job descriptions, including information regarding specific qualification, duties and responsibilities, and the online application process.
Student employment is managed by our Financial Aid department. Please visit their page for student job postings and eligibility.
Not sure what type of career interests you? Our Career Services team can provide career counseling and assessments as well as academic advising related to our career and technical education programs. They can also help you create an effective resume and assist you in your search for a job or internship!
Employers can post to our Career Services job board and search it for qualified candidates from our college. You can even arrange a recruiting visit to our campus! Find out more about how we can partner.