This program offers use of the equipment and facilities in the Physical Education Center (PEC) at Rock Valley College, including:
- Cardiovascular exercise machines and an indoor track (1/10th mile)
- Weight lifting machines and free weights
- Instructor-led group sessions for cardiovascular fitness, strength training, flexibility, and balance
- Balance stations
- Heart rate monitors and blood pressure monitors
- Instructors to guide and assist you with independent exercise routines
- Class three times a week (M-W-F) between the hours of 7:00 - 8:30 a.m. (May 29 - August 9)
Summer Session from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
This timeframe will offer the traditional Golden Eagles Fitness program with all the options and facility usage available as they have been. Most sessions will be in the gym, and the Fitness Lab equipment can be used during this time.
New to Golden Eagles?
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS (or members who have been away from the program for one calendar year):
- You must attend an orientation session before the start of the upcoming program session. During this orientation session you must also submit your Medical/Health History, Assumption of Risk waiver, and Medical Consent forms to the fitness program director.
- Members will not be able to participate in the program session until these forms (or updated information) are submitted to the fitness program director. Please contact Timothy Hatten, Golden Eagles Program Director, at (815) 921-3816 to set up an appointment.
Cost: Registration is $100