Delivery Methods Include:
Electronic PDF (Email Delivery) – Total Cost: $8.25
Recipients receive an email with a link to a secure site. The site will be available to recipients for 30 days, during which time they can download printable PDF copies of the requestor’s official transcripts.
ETX Delivery (RVC to Another Institution) – Total Cost: $7.25
RVC sends official PDF transcripts directly to another educational institution or organization that also uses the services of the National Student Clearinghouse. This is not via email delivery.
Mail – Total Cost: $7.25
RVC mails your transcript via USPS First Class mail.
Hold for Pickup – Total Cost: $7.25
Pickup hours are Monday-Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM. If you choose this method, please stop by the Records and Registration Office to place your order. You will need cash/check/charge and a Driver’s License or State ID to complete your order request.
Important information before placing your order:
- Transcripts will NOT be released for students who have a hold on their account.
- Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. If you are waiting for final grades to be posted or a degree to be conferred, please ensure that these items are posted to your student account prior to your transcript request.
- If you choose the electronic transcript option, you will need to verify that the intended recipient will accept your transcript via this delivery method.
- If you choose to have your transcript mailed, you will need to verify and provide the correct address for the intended recipient. RVC is not responsible for verifying destination addresses.
- NOTE: Once a request is processed and leaves the Records & Registration Office, we are not responsible for shipping and handling delays or recipient processing delays. The requestor should first contact the destination for status information before contacting Records & Registration at Rock Valley College.
- If you choose “HOLD FOR PICKUP”, a valid photo ID from you or your authorized third party is required at time of pick up and the transcript must be retrieved within 60 days or it will be destroyed and a new request and payment will be required.
- Normal processing time averages 3-5 business days.
Requirements to order a transcript online:
- A major credit or debit card
- Your card will not be charged until the school sends your transcript(s)
- An email address
- Your signed consent