As we welcome you back to campus, here are some things to keep in mind before meeting with a member of our staff:
You will be asked to provide your student ID number, name, phone number, and the office(s) they for which you wish to schedule appointments.
You will be requested to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
While the Bookstore will accept in-person appointments, the preference is to serve students by phone, email, and online if at all possible. To schedule an in-person visit to the Bookstore, please call (815) 921-1680.
1. Log into RVC Online Services
2. Under Academic Profile (bottom right), select “My Class Schedule and Textbook List”
3. Use the drop-down box and select the term
4. Once your schedule appears, select the “Text Books” button at the bottom of the page. This puts your schedule in the Bookstore website.
5. Select the item(s) you need and add it to your cart (you may need to scroll to the top or bottom of the page to add it).
6. Go back and add supplies or other items you want/need
7. Click on the cart to finish checking out. We suggest creating a Bookstore account for ease of future use.
8. We ship from our store in Rockford unless otherwise noted, so you don’t need to choose upgraded shipping. What get shipped out one day is usually out for delivery the next business day.
If you need to look at a class you are not registered for, you can use the textbook tab at rockvalleycollege.edu/bookstore. Using the dropdown boxes, enter the term, department, course and section you are interested in seeing materials for. Different sections use different books so please choose carefully.
For students with money through the Financial Aid Office, typically Pell Grants, scholarships, and loans.
For Voc. Rehab students, DHS-ORS, Workforce Connection, SACN, and Sponsorship from the RVC A/R Office.
*If you have more than 1 form of payment (some items covered by FA~Link and some items covered by voucher), you will need to place separate orders for each form of payment. While FA~Link & book vouchers will pay the book rental fees, you must still secure the rental with a credit/debit card that is not prepaid, no different than if you rented in the Bookstore. Your card should not be charged unless you don’t bring the book back at the end of the semester.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Bookstore at (815) 921-1680 or
Click on the “Support Online” icon on the RVC website (bottom right of your screen):
We are currently staffing the online support from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to assist student general questions or help get you connected to the correct college personnel.
Click on the icon you see after hours:
Leave us a message and well will forward it to the correct department.