Keep this information in mind so you will be able to insure your computers compatibility. It is your responsibility to maintain your computers functionality with EAGLE during the course of the semester.
EAGLE and its hosting infrastructure are designed for maximum compatibility and minimal requirements.
- A minimum of 1024 x 600. That is the average size of a netbook. You probably won't want to view EAGLE on a smaller screen than that.
Computer Speed and Processor
- Use a computer 4 years old or newer when possible
- 4GB of RAM
- 2GHz processor
- The latest versions of JAWS and VoiceOver
- There is no screen reader support for Chrome
Browsers EAGLE Supports
Canvas supports the last two versions of every* browser release:
- Respondus Lockdown Browser
*Note (Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge are not recomended)
We highly recommend updating to the newest version of whatever browser you are using as well as the most up-to-date plug-ins.
View limited support guidelines
- Latest version of Safari (iOS) and Chrome (Android)
- Android 6.0 or later
- iOS 13.0 or later