We provide instructional excellence and scholarship at Rock Valley College by serving as a vehicle to advocate, explore, develop, and support effective teaching practices in order to advance knowledge and facilitate success in student learning.
We accomplish our mission by:
- supporting the present needs of instructors while communicating the potential of evolving pedagogical theory, innovative methodology, and new instructional technologies,
- employing knowledgeable and talented ATLE staff members who are committed to working with individuals, departments, and programs,
- designing, delivering, and communicating meaningful professional development opportunities,
- facilitating recurrent, reflective dialogue about teaching and learning, and
- providing a comprehensive, contemporary collection of instructional resources